8/20/2010

here goes nothing

Share

As if there weren't enough blogs already, here's another one. I don't have any idea how anyone might come to read these words once I hit "publish," crack my knuckles and prop my feet on my desk.

Really, that's beside the point. This is a time kill. A creative exercise. A means to catalogue my narrow view of music that's listenable in this world.

Maybe I'll find that there are other aging wavers out there who enjoy reminiscing about the good old days while clinging to youth and relevancy at the same time. Perhaps I'll enjoy digging up classic tracks and measuring modern-day copycats against my heroes. Or I suppose this space could eventually lay dormant; another tumbleweed on the information superhighway.

At any rate, here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment